I hate to do this but...

Schnoodler

Ice Cream Abuser
Reaction score
I've heard we have some weirdos about.

I understand there is a fan club with a home erotic fixation about Hoffarber.

Is this true?

Let yourselves be known!

Have we any news on the Royce White situation? Is there anything official?

NO!!!!

Not another Royce White Thread.

Hoffarber is a great player and will have a great Big Ten season

Considered this thread hijacked

:clap:

Who is Royce White?

I haven't seen him play a single second this season. Our Gopher team does not include anyone named Royce White at this point.

Bring on the Big 10 season. Beat Penn State.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. But it is a little creepy.

the rag aka the pio press tried to start some bs rumor that he hadn't gone to class for a long time, but nothing came of that story.

Blake Hoffarber sure can shoot, can't he? Heck of a player.

Oh no! Another Shooter... Shooter Hoffarber.

the rag aka the pio press tried to start some bs rumor that he hadn't gone to class for a long time, but nothing came of that story.

That Blake hadn't? I am in a few classes with him, that's far from true.

I was talking about royce. But it is very creepy that you keep tabs on Blake. Does he know that you follow him like that?

I really thought you were talking about me, because I haven't gone to class for a long time either. Keep you comments clear by indicating by name the person about whom you are talking.

the orignal post in this thread said any new news about Royce. So it made sense before the original post was edited.

No kidding; if Blake is getting a 3.5 in the Carlson School of Management as a Finance major (per the BTN broadcasts), it's pretty much impossible to "quit attending classes" and still maintain such a high average in such a difficult school.

Top Bottom