Shameless plug: A look around the Big Ten

From the Barn

Reaction score
I'll be posting interviews with bloggers that cover various the various Big Ten teams over the next week with what I hope are some good questions about the season so far and what is to come. There are some very knowledgeable folks out there, and I am sure they wouldn't mind you swinging by to see what they have to say, so really, this is also a not shameless plug for them as well.

Purdue and Northwestern are up now. I'll let you know when more are added.

http://fromthebarn.org/tag/2009-2010-big-ten-preview/

First two were good reads, was a bit bored by the answers from the Illinois blogger but interesting nonetheless.

First two were good reads, was a bit bored by the answers from the Illinois blogger but interesting nonetheless.

Yeah...I can't really control how these turn out.

I still haven't sent out the questions for Penn State or Michigan State, so if any one has any I'll be happy to pass them along.

Good stuff there. Thanks for sharing.

Let them be bitter. Hopefully we plaster the Badgers by 20 at The Barn this year.

Nolan can create his own shot, he just can't hit it...and can we stop saying Bostick can create for himself. He's a non-factor and we might as well start a "play Drevon" chant at the end of blowouts. He's a bust.

Top Bottom