21 minutes
6-9 from the field
4-7 from the 3 point line
4 rebounds
4 assists
2 steals
16 points

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope Blake can come anywhere near these numbers during the Big 10 season.

In any case, Mr. Hoffarber certainly deserved another thread! Anyone disagree with that?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You forgot another important stat...0 turnovers again (he has 8 total in 12 games).

Hoffarber has the 2nd best assist/turnover ratio on the team, just a tad bit behind Nolen at 3.1/1 (Nolen is 3.3/1). The next closest on the team is Johnson/Cobbs at 1.7/1. I think Hoffarber is a pretty underrated passer.

SGL

You forgot another important stat...0 turnovers again (he has 8 total in 12 games).

Hoffarber has the 2nd best assist/turnover ratio on the team, just a tad bit behind Nolen at 2.6/1 (Nolen is 2.9/1). The next closest on the team is Johnson at 1.9/1. I think Hoffarber is a pretty underrated passer.

SGL: Excellent point.

That makes him even "dreamier" ! :)

Took my older son to the game last night and he was impressed with how Hoffarber cut to the basket and was also able to make some pretty sweet passes for the post player. Before the game, I'd mentioned that Hoffarber wasn't just a 3-point shooter and he'd been a bit dubious but saw what I meant.

It's always nice when us dads get something right ... ;)

What ever happened to the Hoffarber haters????

What ever happened to the Hoffarber haters????
I'm sure if he goes 1-6 from deep in the next month, misses a big shot, or has an off game or two they'll be back saying he's garbage, he's lost his stroke, and should be playing at St. Cloud.

It's the nature of how these people think/work.

I'm not completely convinced until I see him do this against a defense like MSU.

I'm not completely convinced until I see him do this against a defense like MSU.
Being a little tough there eh? MSU? Not many players ANYWHERE in the country can carve up an MSU defense...they're a Top 3 defense in the entire country.

I'll settle for playing well (good all-around game; shooting, passing, defense, etc.) against the majority of the Big 10 teams.

Just because a person doesn't play well against Top 5 teams in the country doesn't mean they are garbage or other strong games are anomalies (i.e. Westbrook scored 6 pts against MSU last year at Breslin on 2-7 shooting, 4 pts on 2-10 shooting at Ohio State, and 4 pts on 2-10 shooting at Illinois, but that doesn't make him a bad/mediocre player).

Top Bottom