Post game interview with Damian

rrjackIII

Reaction score
DJ getting ready to head home to Cajun country with a couple others. Jambalaya and gumbo and fried fish on the menu back home with his mother doing the cooking. The Damian post game Christmas break interview is a fine tradition. I have noticed the cajun dialect slowly disappearing over the years.

DJ gave a shout out to Mbakwe for his practice efforts on rebounding to get team ready for B10 season.

Gophers out rebound rabbits by 2 --- 36 - 34.

Methinks they will have to rebound a bit better in the B10.

I did not hear the Tubby post game interview -

Was there anything noteworthy if anyone heard? Thanks in advance.

Not to argue about the overall need to rebound in the Big 10 but the box score on Gopher Sports has us up 1, 40-39. Perhaps more importantly we shot 54% for the game so there weren't as many offensive boards to grab.

SDSU had respectable scoring punch from their guards but nothing else. We were just better on all fronts.

It was a fun game - even though it doesn't lend much to B10 preparation - kinda reminded me at times of the Globetrotters and the oft beaten Washington Generals - rebounding was mentioned in post game interview as a bit of a concern. Agree we were a lot better on all fronts - just think we should outrebound them by a lot - even with their (and our) pretty good shooting.

Top Bottom