gophs crush lil bunnies, cya there!

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
Im hoping tubby is ready to run up the score early in this game, i cant stay at williams long. plus, i'd hate to see the lil guys not get back to the farmsteads in brooking,

gophs 83
jacks 45

jacks have won 1 game out of 35? on the road. tubby time!!..run it up!!

Oh the weather outside is frightful. I94 down from the lakes wasnt bad until monti'.
tip off baby, these suites are sweet by the way, good luck gophs, cheer loud people!!

my favorite nick names for the Jack Rabbits are either

Crack Gibblets
or
Jerk Dribblets.

Just in case someone needed some ideas.

I like BUNNY TURDS.

small small crowd, but its SDSU, I understand.

0-0 travelling on johnson to start.

so far we don't look like a team that can challenge for a big ten title if Al Nolen is the one taking our threes but i get that they are a little rusty

Ol ralphie hits a mid range

7-8

its like hockey, complete change for tubby, odd.

29-24 7min left. brb, gotta hit up clients. someone carry on da score.

44-31! gophs wheres the love on.this message board for the bball team? no live updates cept me?? cmon, weak!!!

keep pourin it on tubby!

Wow...a lob pass goes in..for.joseph,.haha. gophs. up 51-31 hilarious .

Gophs up 20 make it 40! sweet pick off and 3 by hoff!

Time to hit sallys

Im hoping tubby is ready to run up the score early in this game, i cant stay at williams long. plus, i'd hate to see the lil guys not get back to the farmsteads in brooking,

gophs 83
jacks 45

jacks have won 1 game out of 35? on the road. tubby time!!..run it up!!

looks like someone is still jealous that the bizon can't beat sdsu in football! how were those 3 wins this season? sdsu gets more respect in the twin cities then those inbred rednecks in fargo!
go back to ndsu you freak!

lakesgopher. what are you talking about? i was cheering for gophers they won 90-60.

Respect is earned with Victories, which NDSU has. who' pissed in your cheerio's tonight? geez.

Hes not annoying (atleast not in this thread)...thanks for the updates, lakesbison.

Merry christmas.

thanks pig. i was at game, just thought you guys had game threads on here like bisonville, etc. so I started posting updates.

sorry!! merry xmas goph fans. (cept lakesgopher who gets coal, cuz he is obviously jealous since he copied my name)

thanks pig. i was at game, just thought you guys had game threads on here like bisonville, etc. so I started posting updates.

sorry!! merry xmas goph fans. (cept lakesgopher who gets coal, cuz he is obviously jealous since he copied my name)
Lakes telling everyone you were at the game...... nice story:cool02:

Tim Miles is gone. The "Fairly Decent Five (for a Mid-Major Team)" have used up their eligibility after 5 years. The clock has struck midnight and the NDSU fairytale has come to an end. NDSU football is once again mired in futility as they were in the waning days of the NCC and the buffalo chip basketball program is finding its way back there as well. there are two significant differences between NDSU and SDSU: 1) SDSU played in the I-AA football playoffs and: 2) SDSU is getting better in basketball (albeit baby steps) while NDSU is significantly worse.

I'm sure the ol' telegraph is clicking away with game updates all across the ND side of the Red River Valley when the Bison are playing basketball in the Buffalo Chip Gymnasium. But, Gopher basketball is on TV. There is no need for in-game updates.

Lakesbison needs to watch a competent basketball team since his Bison are a stellar 4-7 on the season. At least it's one more victory than their horses*** football team captured in 2009.

Lakes telling everyone you were at the game...... nice story:cool02:

Sadly I believe you...lakes such a sadistic person that he has to try to come over here and play make believe like he was at the game :clap:

Top Bottom