Gophers vs. Texas in VB - 6:00 pm - ESPN2

gophersfan

Reaction score
it 10-10 right now in set one. flipping from this and the Wild on FS North.

Can someone explain to me the theory that has Tan keep trying to serve the little lob right over the top of the net. I understand that is a tough return, however I don't understand continuing to try something that hasn't looked very productive.

Hate to say it, but the ladies are simply outclassed by a really good Texas team. They've had a couple of nice plays, but the Longhorns are loaded and they are just a better team.

I'm still hoping we can come back (down 2-0 in sets, 16-13 in game three), but I'm not counting on it at this point. :eek:

Minnesota season is over. loses 3-0 to Texas.

25-15 in game 3. great season Gophers.

Agree, it was a great season. It'll be interesting to see how the Longhorns fare against Penn State (no disrespect to Hawaii, but after 100 consecutive wins, it's kind of hard to bet against the Nittany Lions). Destinee Hooker is definitely the real deal and she's got a heckuva team around her as well.

All and all, a great job by the Gophers. Still will return several key players and bring in two crackerjack recruits, so it figures Minnesota volleyball will again be very good next year.

Fun Season. Next year will be even more fun. They lose Carico, Tan, and Wilson. It will be awfully hard to replace Tan. She is so darn good. Tabberson will start up where Carico left off. And they gain some top recruits.

It sure is fun to watch a sport where the super stars stay all four years.

Imagine Love as a senior. Oh My!!!

Great season by the Gophers. Tan has improved so much since her freshman year I think. She really had a great senior season.

Top Bottom