NDSU/GOPHERS AGAIN!

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
NDSU is back at williams arena (even though tubby ducked the men!)

NDSU was neck and neck with Wyoming on friday night, and lost by 12 to #23 Depaul, so this might be a fun game to watch.

NDSU has a 6'5 girl, Janae Burich (from Roseville) who has looked good, along with Inger Hodson and Katie Birkel.

maybe NDSU can win like in 2006!

Or maybe they should just go back to North Dakota.

lakesbison for AP voting in the Men's Top 25. He'd still claim NDSU is #25.

YAWWWN.

ndsu 13 turnovers 14% shooting. ha ha ha. hilarious.

15-4 Minnesota.

dont call it a comeback

26-21 minnesota

2 min b4 halftime

54-32 minnesota , ndsu 30 turnovers to gophs 9. yikes. its over.

Final Score: 65-37 LadyGophers over LadyBison...Welcome to the big time, lakesbison. :)

gimme a break, welcome to the bigtime? in 2006 our womens bball team beat you, that was 'welcome to the bigtime' , dude, we had 30 turnovers and a 18-0 run, even the Twolves could beat someone with that!!

Final Score: 65-37 LadyGophers over LadyBison...Welcome to the big time, lakesbison. :)

Lakes only lost by 30....I've got him on ignore, but I'm sure he's complaining about the refs, or some bs like that.

Dude needs to get a life....

gimme a break, welcome to the bigtime? in 2006 our womens bball team beat you, that was 'welcome to the bigtime' , dude, we had 30 turnovers and a 18-0 run, even the Twolves could beat someone with that!!

Live in the past, lakesbison. I live in the here and now. What is, is. And do NOT every call me dude, dude.

I shall repeat...Welcome to the bigtime, dude. :)

Top Bottom