New TCF Bank Seating Brochure in mail today

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score
the 2nd of 3 they are sending out.

<table align="center" border="0" cellspacing="4"><tbody> <tr> </tr></tbody></table>

Attachments

• stadium.jpg
    stadium.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 74

I,m at 20,000 on the list, wonder if i will be able to be on the closed end of the stadium? What was the first mailing?

I believe the first mailing was the one that told you how many points you had, how your points were tabulated, how you could increase your points, etc.

I love the location of the visiting fans...about time!! nm

nm

The parking part was interesting

It says Tier 1 and 2 lots will require giving 1000 and 2500 a year donation.

I really hope they make some tailgating lots available that are close.

I wish they'd move the visitor section that is adjacent to the student section and put it on the other side of the students. Those seats look like they should have a great view of campus and downtown. Put them on the other side and you get dinkytown and railroad tracks.

I wish they'd move the visitor section that is adjacent to the student section and put it on the other side of the students. Those seats look like they should have a great view of campus and downtown. Put them on the other side and you get dinkytown and railroad tracks.

I agree. At Wisconsin they put some of the visitor seats in the corner at field level where you literally can't say anything. I'm sure none of the seats in TCF bank will be as bad but they should give the visitors the least desirable seats in the house.

I gotta admit I was really let down by the parking they mention. I almost bet the surface lots on the Mpls campus will be at least zone 2. No way am I going to be able to afford $1000 for a parking pass in Minneapolis.

Hello St. Paul :(

Moved the section once...

I feel like the visitor section that is in that corner used to be on the other side... right? I know I saw that at one time.

For tailgating we will have the MN fairgrounds, otherwise there is alot of ramp parking available on campus. The $1000 is BS IMO and I'm disappointed that Brewster didn't fight harder to keep the true fans closer to the action. No more Victory Walks for me if I'm tailgating in the fairgrounds.

I feel like the visitor section that is in that corner used to be on the other side... right? I know I saw that at one time.

I'm sure you're right. I saw it as well. That is why I was surprised to see that it moved. Not a smart decision IMO. Those seats seem like they could have some of the best sight lines in the place. Don't give it to opponent fans!

The $1000 is BS IMO and I'm disappointed that Brewster didn't fight harder to keep the true fans closer to the action. No more Victory Walks for me if I'm tailgating in the fairgrounds.

If true, very disappointing. I, also, would not be attending any Victory Walks.

For tailgating we will have the MN fairgrounds, otherwise there is alot of ramp parking available on campus. The $1000 is BS IMO and I'm disappointed that Brewster didn't fight harder to keep the true fans closer to the action. No more Victory Walks for me if I'm tailgating in the fairgrounds.

I gotta say I was expecting to be disappointed though. They make no mention of actual lots as I'm pretty sure they don't want to break the bad news to us tailgaters yet.

Maybe the Goal Line club can get ahold of lot 37, that would be perfect for us tailgaters. $400 may be a doable price for a spot if all the U cares about is money.

Beat the Hawks and dress warm today for the tailgate!

Defending the decision

I have NO idea on why they were spread out like that...but some ideas...

1) They are not on the home side line as the ammenities might be nicer over there. (DQ club..it will be in that sense).

2) spread them out and leave lower "better" seats that they currently have for Gopher Fans.

3) spread out there is less opposing fan noise

There seems to be a lot of stock in the "view" of downtown. While that might be nice...is that better than the seats on the 10 yard line 10 rows up from the field??? I do understand the lower seats you can see "less" per say...but I bet they weighed the value of those seats vs. the ones at the top tier on the visitor side lines. I bet they make the visitors buy those seats with no view of the jumbotron 1st.

When the stadium is expanded...the vistors will be up even higher on that side of the field....a "better" view of downtown no doubt...but worse view of the field.

Thoughts?

Beat Iowa!!

GM

Chairbacks...

I apologize if this has been discussed at length, what is the actual number of chairback seats compared to bench seats? I saw in the mailing that the very edge sections of the chairback area (ones in light blue) show they are the same price as the bench seats ($275), and also show no donation required. Just wondering how high on the list you'd need to be to get seats in those sections? Also, I assume at the time of the seat selection process that you'd be given the option of the additional donations to get chairback seats - provided you were high enough on the list?

Thanks!

I am at around 16000 in the queue. According to the attached map, the best seats available at my level would have chairbacks. That will change as others move ahead of me and is also dependent on how many people ahead of me decline the opportunity to pay premium seat prices.

Attachments

• stadium seats.jpg
    stadium seats.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 11

I apologize if this has been discussed at length, what is the actual number of chairback seats compared to bench seats? I saw in the mailing that the very edge sections of the chairback area (ones in light blue) show they are the same price as the bench seats ($275), and also show no donation required. Just wondering how high on the list you'd need to be to get seats in those sections? Also, I assume at the time of the seat selection process that you'd be given the option of the additional donations to get chairback seats - provided you were high enough on the list?

Thanks!

Something like 20,000 non premium seats.

Top Bottom